A platform for AI ventures to grow their business and build world-leading supply chain technology
Artificial intelligence is revolutionizing the supply chain management industry - a transformation that is opening doors for Canadian ventures that focus on building intelligent supply chain products and services.
Now, DMZ’s Supply AI program is catalyzing the next generation of future-minded companies specializing in supply chain automation. A stream within the DMZ's 18-month Incubator, this program gives startups and high-growth ventures a platform to connect with the experts, customers, and capital needed to not only fuel innovation in Canada’s AI ecosystem, but to also produce and commercialize technology that will disrupt the global supply chain sector.
Driving a strong AI ecosystem
To foster a healthy and competitive AI ecosystem in Canada, Supply AI will also support companies’ talent recruitment and R&D efforts. The program will focus on attracting and retaining skilled talent in the AI sector, enabling companies to enhance productivity and scale faster.
The DMZ’s Supply AI program targets innovative startups, small-and-medium enterprises, and high-growth firms that fit the following eligibility criteria:
- A Canadian venture dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- At least one FTE dedicated to sales and revenue development
- A driven, coachable and collaborative leadership team
- A full-time CTO or in-house technical lead OR must have the ability to manage the product directly
- An MVP that has some form of market validation
- Involve building intelligent supply chains, next-generation technology, and/or applied AI services and products